Ärzte ohne Grenzen http://deutschpillen.com/erektile-dysfunktion/spedra-100/ 2-Tages-Diät-Pille

Each month we feature a new charity to share with our readers in hopes that they might donate to or at least spread the word to others for awareness. For May, we are profiling Little Orphans Kitten Rescue, a non-profit that helps save the lives of young kittens based out of Northern Kentucky.

The focus of Little Orphans Kitten Rescue, Inc. is helping the most helpless furry feline friends. Based in Northern Kentucky, this fledgling organization focuses on fostering and raising abandoned and orphaned kittens less than six weeks of age until they are grown and healthy enough to be available for adoption. Bottle feeding and attending to various medical needs are just some of the many daily tasks required. Little Orphans Kitten Rescue, Inc. believes that no healthy kitten should be euthanized because a human being willing to care for them has yet to be found.

 

Due to the costs associated with caring for very young cats, Little Orphans Kitten Rescue, Inc. is expanding their fund-raising efforts with an eBay Auction of Original Cat-Themed Art to start on May 12th, 2012. After auction and shipping fees are deducted, 75% of the proceeds will be given to Little Orphans Kitten Rescue, Inc. and the remaining 25% will be given to the artists as compensation for their time and materials used to create the pieces for auction.

The organization was founded by Nancy Hancock after years of volunteering her time, energy, and home to foster neonatal kittens. In June 2011, Nancy formed her own non-profit organization specializing in kittens still in need of nursing. Little Orphans Kitten Rescue, Inc. relies on the help of volunteers and foster homes to help fulfill their mission and obligation to kittens.

Little Orphans Kitten Rescue, Inc.’s kittens are typically found, rescued, or have been abandoned by their mothers. Bottle feeding and consistent human interaction helps socialize the kittens and, depending upon the foster home, some are socialized with dogs and other cats to help them adapt to a new forever home environments.

Prior to adoption every kitten is age-appropriate vaccinated, FeLV and FIV tested, treated for parasite, spayed or neutered, micro-chipped, and given other medical treatments if necessary. An application process and adoption fee is required prior to a kitten being released to its forever home.

Please visit www.orphankittens.org or like their facebook page for more information. Please keep an eye on the comments thread for more information about the organization.

 

If you have an idea for a charity that you would like to have profiled on Randomville, then please contact us at randomville@randomville.com

Let's hear what you have to say.....

comments

 
Copyright 2009 - 2012
Randomville.com ™
All Rights Reserved - Photos Licensed by PR Photos